In compliance with Royal Decree Law 13/2012, of March 30 and Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, HEALTH COACH provides users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reason for its use, as well as requesting your consent to use them.
There are different types of cookies
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ad is displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small files deposited in the user’s computer to keep a record of their preferences and remember them when they return.
The application that we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information is Google Analytics:
This tool does not obtain personal data of the users, nor the postal address from where they are connected. The cookies used by HEALTH COACH allow you to store only statistical information, such as, for example, the number of pages visited, the language of the user, the social network where our news is published, the number of users who visit us, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of DEVICE from which the visit is made, among others.
The user can freely decide on the implementation or not, on his hard drive, of the cookies used. In this sense, we remind you that you can prevent the registration of cookies by configuring your browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies. However, to benefit from all the functions of the site, we recommend you configure the browser to accept cookies, which have been designed for the exclusive use of HEALTH COACH.
To prevent the registration of cookies, configure your computer by following these steps (Windows operating system):
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Select in the “Tools” menu and then “Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon.
- Select the desired options in the “cookies” menu.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level with the cursor.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
- Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Select “Internet” and then “Custom Level”.
- Select the desired option in the “cookies” section.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options, which you’ll find towards the bottom of the page.
- In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
- To allow source and third-party cookies, select the option “Allow local data to be established”. If you only want to accept originating cookies, activate the checkbox next to “Block third-party site and third-party cookies”.
- Select the “File” and “Preferences” menu
- Go to “Security” in the “Preferences” window of Safari.
- Look for the “Show cookies” button at the bottom of the screen and click on it. This will bring up a window with the list of all cookies stored on your computer.
- Select each cookie to get the details, such as when it was installed, where it comes from and what it contains.